Friday, July 10, 2020

Embarrassing moments and find fun places to see in your state

A bee gets a sweet treat in my yard.
Summer!

Despite our present circumstances and worries about COVID-19, I still enjoy being outside and enjoying nature. I also like capturing cell phone photos of wild things and beautiful landscapes.

Yesterday, I found myself talking to an insect. “Come here beautiful butterfly and let Cindy take your picture,” I said as I walked outside after work. A couple of people noticed me following around the yellow-winged creature. Oh, well. What could I say?
Have you ever been caught doing something strange? What did you say?

Meanwhile, I've been enjoying a newsletter, which I've added the link for below, for the last couple of years, "Only In Your State," with information about lovely places to visit. Each state is represented and I signed up for Wyoming. It is fun to look at.

Maybe you'll enjoy learning about unique spots in your state, too.

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment