Thursday, January 9, 2020

Old dogs, new books

I got a new dog for Christmas!

Well, she's a new old dog, really. Morgan is my son Jordon's pup and she's come to stay at my house before, so she knows her way around. A boxer, she has the funniest expressions! She's 12 and has a pretty saucy and sweet personality.

Morgan, AKA "The Morganator"

Ewok, my little 14 year old poodle Shih Tzu mix isn't terribly thrilled, but they have been sisters before and they get along well.

Also, I've got a new book out! Solstice Publishing released my third title in the Wysteria Hedge Haven witch sisters saga, "Witch Tease."



It's a fun, romantic adventure about Elizabeth "Lizzie" Rose, the oldest of the seven sisters. She and her former flame, Kincaid McAllister, need to send a swarm of Scottish banshees packing in order to save her clan.

It just so happens that Kincaid is also part wulver, and when the need arises, he can transform into a wolf. At many points during their travels in the Faery Realm, his ability comes in handy. Yes, this is a fantasy romance, but sometimes isn't it great fun to set aside the realities of life and allow some magic into our worlds?

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy reading my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment